Twitter - Your PLN
Twitter in Plain English
Twitter in Teacher English
Why a PLN?
What My PLN Means To Me
Five Reasons Educators Should Network
We Connect Twitter Information
Just Tweet It Education
Twitter Tutorial Videos
Twitter Will Have You Smiling!
- To never use Google to search for resources, lessons, activities, etc
- To meet and discuss with other educators about issues in education
- To share and receive an ABUNDANCE of resources.
- To get questions answered from a global community of educators
- To keep up to date about what is going on in Education all over the world
- To be more knowledgeable
- To be more connected
- You can either "listen," or you can listen and be engaged.
Nine Great Reasons Why Teachers Should Use Twitter
Twitter 4 Teachers
50 Easy Ways To Improve Your Twitter Experience
How to Become a Twitter Teacher in 23 Easy Steps
Do You Tweet?
As an Educator... You Should
A Teacher's Guide to Twitter
Twitter Handbook For Teachers
Mashable: Guidebook to Twitter
#EdChat - A weekly chat every Tuesday about Education on Twitter with the topic decided via a poll. A great place to get started!
Creating a Personal Learning Network
What My PLN Means to Me #2
Developing a PLN
Tags: commoncraft, paperworks, plainenglish, blogs, howto, tutorial, technology, socialmedia, twitter, microblogging